So you're thinking about giving, and you're wondering...
Why to Donate for Sanitary Napkins?
(We're so glad you asked!)
Where Does Your Contribution Go?
When you donate a pad, you are giving a healthy life to a woman to live her dreams!
This contribution goes into the purchase of Sanitary Pads & will be distributed for free at camps organized by Ladli Foundation Trust at slums, villages etc. & will also be used for HIV Counselling, Health Checkups etc. across the country.
How it works: Nearly 90% of the donation amount goes on program activities – helping unprivileged girls to become aware of menstrual cycle and getting a good quality of sanitary napkins at free of cost, and remaining 10% on support services and fundraising.