Ladli Foundation Trust is a verified non-profit social organization registered under FCRA, Indian Trust Act, 80G Tax Exemption and Niti Ayog etc. Ladli is renowned for its unique initiatives for empowering & rehabilitating thousands of unprivileged and uneducated females in slums & rural parts of India. Lying at the heart of Ladli foundation is the vision of creating a gender-neutral society by attempting to bring about a reformative change in the mindsets of the people. Ladli is also awarded with an official association of Delhi Police & Govt. Departments for its effective ground activities, outreach and innovative initiatives like #RunForLaadli, LaadliRakshak, #Saheli, #JOSH etc .
For the last seven years, Ladli is involved in enhancing the quality of life of the socially victimized young women and has directly benefitted more than 65000 girls through its originative projects. The foundation has garnered a number of commendations from celebrated personalities including Shri Amitabh Bachchan, Home Minister of India, Cabinet Ministers and other well-known diplomats and dignitaries.
Carrying its vision of creating a gender-neutral country by attempting to bring about a radical change in the mindsets of the people. It aims to establish the largest-ever workforce of LAADLI RAKSHAKS (Saviour of Women) in every house to promote the cause of gender equality and women safety.
Ladli was highlighted its most vibrant initiative “Run for Laadli Half Marathon” and involved more than 20 thousand male population in marathon to support the Gender Equality & to change the mindset of the people to stop crimes against women. This was spread among millions through its wide media visibility which was inaugurated & deeply praised by Honorable Home Minister Of India SH. Rajnath Singh, Union Minister of Social Justice & Empowerment, Sh. Thawar Chand Gehlout, Union MOS of Finance, Sh. S.P. Shukla Patron & MP Lok Sabha Smt. Priyanka Singh Rawat, Chief Justice of Delhi, Ms Geeta Mittal, High Commissioner of New Zealand & Commissioner of Police Delhi . the event were also supported by Highly reputed dignitaries of country like Superstar Mr. Amitabh Bachchan, Union Minister Mr. Nitin Gadkari, Mr. Dharmendra Pradhan, , Mr. Vijay Sampla, International Thinker Mr. Indresh Kumar, International Boxer Mr.Vijender singh, from various bollywood celebrities Mr. Madhur Bhandarkar, Actor Mohit Marwah, Singer Abhijeet Bhatacharya, Acting Guru Mr. Arvind Gaud, Miss.United Nation Amiee Chaudhry, & Many More
- Laadli Rakshak- (Saviors for women) more than 1.5 Lac people were sensitized & pledged to Support Gender Equality & Stop Crimes against women.
- The biggest Gender Sensitization & volunteer enrollment program for encouraging men to respect & protect women which was launched by the Hon’ble Home Minister of India.
- Saheli- (My Mother is My Best friend) - Directly benefited more than 65000+ females.
- The initiative aims to build a friendly relation between mother and daughter and to create awareness about sexual abuse, prevention of deadly chronicle diseases including STD’s through individual counseling session on sexual abuse, personal hygiene & prevention of communicable diseases, especially sexually transmitted diseases followed by Primary health checkup camps in slum & rural areas where we invite young girls & women for their free health checkup (including blood tests) as these unprivileged & uneducated girls are unaware of their health problems because of illiteracy, poverty and even do not have basic knowledge of menstrual and personal hygiene. These camps were an eye opener to them in terms of their health and basic requirements. The outcome of these camp resulted with the shocking statistics of 57 percent of aprox females diagnosed in slums were found having high count of Lymphocytes and more than 80 % Females in rural areas were suffering with LEUCORRHEA, 80% with menstrual irregularities further around 70% of them werediagnosed with cervical pain and almost all of them were found to be anemic . After the primarily health checkup who were depended on self-medication were provided proper medical consultations and appropriate referrals. The initiative was also commended by Special Commissioner of Delhi Police (women safety) through an appreciation letter.
- Shagun-(Bestow) Rehablitated more than 1700 girls, An idea in which an unprivileged girl’s whole life is characterized by orthodoxy stereotypical slangs from the society for not getting married. Marriages in India are considered sacred and the celebrations around it are usually a grand affair, however, for underprivileged section of the society it may be an unimaginable task. Not only it is economically burdening, in many cases it perpetuates social evils like dowry and trafficking. This is where Ladli foundation’s intervention becomes critical. Ladli Foundation helps the poor families and decreases their burden by fetching a verified groom through their administrative reach, bearing expenses, rendering long term benefits like health insurance and security to the family. The need for today is to bring about the change which we wish to see for them. Under this initiative Ladli had organized Mass Marriages of more than 1700 unprivileged girls and helped them to start their life afresh by gifting them Daily domestic utilities worth rupees one Lac to each girl thus , encouraging change we wish to create .
- Sashakt- (Empower) “SASHAKT” project strives to generate awareness, in the society, about education & basic skills for the upliftment of the unprivileged. The proximity of Basic education and working as a domestic servant does not lend to dignitary survival. Moreover, devoid of technical skills leads to exploitation, and is a disregard of elementary humanity. Through this project, Ladli has helped 16000 girls to get intermediate education who had dropped out their schooling due to poverty and societal conditions & stigmas. The founder of ladli were also shifted to rental house by giving his own house to open a training institute where thousands of females have been provided with basic computer and English training in of 1500 females in each batch. That are being regularly organized in a span of 4 months. More than 2000 girls have been able to earn employment on the basis of these technical skills and living in a dignified manner.
- Swabhimaan-(Dignity) It provides free Legal Assistance to those unprivileged women who are unable to bear legal expenses to fight for justice and rights through, a team of renowned lawyers serving voluntarily to help victims of rape , sexual harassment, acid attacks and other crimes against women and civil matter related to welfare of unprivileged females where we have successfully saved thousands of Girls, from leaving their studies, because of the Government’s decision, of relocating the existing school in deserted area. His efforts made the Government reverse its decision of relocation of the school and the same has been appreciated by national Media.
- Josh (Diverting Juveniles from crime & substance abuse though sports and orientation) –Juvenile Crime is the most catastrophic social evil in India effecting the societal structure and
the lives of dynamic youth. Drugs, Weed, whitener fluid and alcohol addiction instigates juveniles to divert into crimes. This initiative of Ladli works on an unique formula named as the MDI Formula i.e. Motivate [Motivate drug addicts and non - school going juveniles for fun & healthy Competitions of Kabaddi Sports and for vocational trainings] , Divert [Divert them from substance abuse & organized criminal groups] , Involve [Involve them in Community welfare activities by imparting regular counseling sessions] . As Ladli underwent research found that more than 70% of the criminal activities are carried by individuals between 18 to 24 years which turns out that being most youngest country , the young minds are not driven innovatively but are distracted . This initiative involves the young minds in sports diverting them from crime and leading to a healthy and fruitful life and making them assets for the country who will not only make the country proud but also will bring up a society which is crimeless and prosperous .
- Donate a sanitary kit campaign – A woman is someone who rears , raises and nurture and doesn’t care whether she is being nurtured properly or not . Ladli while organizing various health camps have come across the problem of menstrual hygiene and its irregularities , here the question arises that periods being the most natural occurring of woman’s body still she herself is unaware about its well being and hygiene making us realize that how deprived our Ladlis’ are in terms of knowledge about themselves and their body . Therefore , in order to cater this problem and make each woman confident and well aware about the process of menstruation we have launched a campaign for donation of sanitary kit . The campaign aims at educating the masses that how important is to educate the women about their menstruall hygiene similar to that of donating a pad . Therefor the kit not only includes the pad but also teaches the woman about its usage, application and maintenance.
COMMENDATIONS TO LADLI BY DIGNATRIES –
They say that once you are involved in something, success and appreciation follows. The below mentioned compliments are not only a boon to Ladli but also keeps Ladli motivated to carry forward the work and bring about the necessary changes .
- Registered Under Indian Trust Act
- FCRA Registration by MHA, Govt of India
- 80 G Registration under Income Tax Act
- NGO Darpan Registration with Niti Ayog,
- Trademark Registration
Officially Associated With
- Delhi Police
- Directorate of Education, Govt of NCT of Delhi
- Uttar Pradesh State Aids Control Society
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporations